客服热线:4000-51-51-51
Hi,Joe
《罗马假日》词汇讲解
minnie 2016-07-16 19:32:19 发表于  [  影视娱乐  ]
  1288     0   

1 Paramount News brings you special coverage of Princess Anns visit to London. 

派氏新闻社,插播一新闻快报,安公主刻正拜访伦敦。
coverage: 新闻报导(范围)

2 Her Royal Highness. 
公主殿下。
Highness:(对王室成员的尊称)殿下

3 His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte. 
这是主教阁下,蒙西尔奥特蒙。
Excellency: 阁下和 His、Her或 Your连用,作为对某些高级的官员,如总督、大使和省长的头衔的称谓或尊称。
Your Excellency 阁下, 大人(直接称呼)
His Excellency 阁下(间接称呼)
Her Excellency (女)阁下

4 Sir Hugo Macey de Farmington. 
雨果爵士。
Sir: n.(对爵士或男爵前的尊称)爵士

5 The Count and Countess von Marstrand. 
马司特伯爵夫妇!
Count: 伯爵,称号用来做这种贵族的头衔
Countess: 伯爵夫人,伯爵的未亡人许多欧洲国家的伯爵的妻子或遗孀;女伯爵,具有伯爵或郡主头衔的女人

6 My dear, youre ill. Ill send for Doctor Bannochhoven. 
亲爱的,你病了。我叫波拿大夫过来看你一下。
send for: v.召唤,

7 …snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement? 
却在市街上流连。可不可以解释一下呢?
snooze away: v.消磨

8 All right. Ill drop you off, come on. 
好吧,我送你回家,来吧!
drop off: [口](从车上)下来; (停车)下客

9 I ought to have my head examined. 
我应该检查一下我的脑筋了。
have sth done表示自己去做某事。如:have my clothes washed:洗衣服

10 Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it? 
我可不可以穿件丝制睡袍,睡衣上并且有花图饰?
These are pyjamas, theyre to sleep in. Youre to climb into them. 
睡衣在这,快去睡觉,穿好它!
nightgown: n.女睡衣 (= nightdress)
pyjamas: n. 睡衣

11 …and has had all her appointments for today cancelled in toto! 
并且,取消了全部的活动!
in toto: adv. (Lat.) 完全,全部,全然

12 Hey, did anybody ever tell you youre a dead ringer for... 
有没有人说你长得很像……
ringer: 【俚语】酷似某人的人与另一人惊人地相似的人:

13 Do you want in on this deal or dont you? 
这买卖你到底参与或是不参与呢?
in on: 参加, 参与

14 Itll be bitten off. 
手就会被咬掉。
bite off: v. 咬掉, 截去

15 - I always eat out. 
- Do you like that? 
-我通常都在外面吃。
-你喜欢这样吗?
eat out: v.上馆子吃饭,

16 Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and my country, 
我要是不完全明了我对国家及家族责任。
were: be的过去式(陈述语气用于复数, 虚拟语气用于单数及复数)
Were I not… : If I were not ….
were it not for ... 要是没有...的话; 要不是...

17 I mean, not as far as Im concerned. 
我想到目前为止和我无关。
as far as Im concerned: 就我而言,涉及到我

18 The pictures came out pretty well. Want to have a look at them? 
不过,这些相片还不错。你不想看一看吗?
come out:(照片上)显露;结果是

19 I believe at the outset, Your Highness, 
我想代表大家。
at the outset: 在开始时

20 I am in favour of any measure…Rome! By all means, Rome. 
我想…,罗马!无疑地是罗马。
in favour of: 参加支持...的活动
by all means: 一定;务必

21 I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live. 
这里一切的记忆我都会珍惜。直到永远。


minnie 2021-08-01 19:40:39 重新编辑

评 论( 0

默认头像

我的评论

取消 发表

关于我们 企业培训 O2O代理招募 AC客户端 备案承诺公示 外教资质