380. Cash or credit (card)? /Cash or charge?
The dresses will be $175.00. Will that be cash or credit card?
Ill pay with my credit card, please.
381. (Do you) want to know something? (You want to) know something?
Do you want to know something?
There are some real bargains in Hong Kong.
What kind of bargains?
382. Dont bother me!
Did you see the game on TV last night?
Dont bother me! Im in a rush to finish this job.
383. Fancy that! / Imagine that!
I just won a free weeks tour to Honolulu!
Well, fancy that!
384. for the first time in a long while
My boss said something nice to me for the first time in a long while.
Maybe shes finally recognized your good work.
385. Have it your way.
You like the grey color, but I want a green car this time.
Okay, okay. Have it your way.
386. Hows life?
Jack! Hows life?
Doing fine. Hows your family?
387. (I) cant say for sure. / (I) cant rightly say.
Who will be the next prime minister of Japan?
Gee. I cant say for sure.
388. (I) cant say that I do. / (I) cant say (as) I do.
You do know about the company training session, dont you?
I cant say that I do. I just joined the company.
389. Its on me. / This ones on me.
Waiter, may I have our check, please?
No, John, its on me today.