22. Larry, please pass _______the dictionary,.
A. I B. me C. my D. mine
23. The famous singer will give a performance _______ the concert hall.
A. by B. at C. on D. of
24. Mr. Green can’t go to the meeting ______ he has a bad cold.
A. because B. unless C. whether D. although
25. The computer works well. There is _____ wrong with it.
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
26. Traveling abroad is much __________ than before.
A. easy B. easier C. easiest D. the easiest
27. You ______ cross the road when the traffic lights are red.
A. can B. must C. mustn’t D. needn’t
28. Jim will phone you as soon as he _______ the tickets to the art exhibition.
A. gets B. got C. has got D. will get
29. I _______ a picnic with my brother yesterday. It was very great.
A. have B. had C. will have D. am having
30. Linda _____ Chinese for one year and she can speak good Chinese.
A. learn B. learned C. has learned D. will learn
31. My teachers often tell us how _______ a healthy life.
A. to live B. living C. live D. lives
32. All my classmates are busy _______ ready for the PE test.
A. get B. to get C. getting D. got
33. A new zoo _____ in that area next year.
A. built B. was built C. builds D. will be built
34. —Do you know ________now?
—Outside the school gate.
A. where Kate is waiting for her mother B. where is Kate waiting for her mother
C. where Kate was waiting for her mother D. where was Kate waiting for her mother
22. B 23. D 24.A 25. C
26. B 27. C 28. A 29. B
30. C 31. D 32. C 33. D