21. It has been decided that we are going to build a railway whose ba
22. It is obvious (evident) that the success of the innovation depends on our concerted efforts。
23. To be frank, whether you like it or not, you have no other choice。
24. It is natural that one may have trouble expressing complicated ideas in simple English。
25. What is more important, the agreement they have negotiated is being carried out.
26. We will be successful as long as we persevere。
27. Frankly speaking, what you call the truth may not apply to things happening here.
28. It is true that we must redouble our efforts; otherwise we cannot catch up with the developed countries。
29. I take it for granted that they will support this idea. I regard it as natural that they will agree to this idea。
30. In a certain sense, a successful scientist is a person who is never satisfied with what he has achieved。
31. The oceans do not so much divide the world as unite it。
32. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatly increased the production。
33. There is no denying the fact that the new management method has greatly increased the production。
34. Upon hearing the unexpected news, he was so surprised that he couldnt utter a word.
35. As the saying goes, nothing in the world is difficult for one who sets his mind to it.
36. Our goal must be attained. Our goal can unquestionably be attained。
37. Noting can prevent us from realizing the four modernizations。
38. Now in China, more and more families can afford to buy high-grade goods, such as washing machines, TV sets, videocorders。
39. No matter how difficult English may be, you should do your best to learn it。
40. It can be said that without knowledge of science and technology, it is impossible to build socialist modernizations。