501. I’d like to try on this sweater.
502. I’m interested in buying a new car.
503. What’s the price of that electric iron?
504. How much is this rug?
505. Is this toothpaste on sale today?
506. That’s a beautiful leather wallet,but it costs too much.
507. How much do I owe you?
508. That will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.
509. Do you have change for a twenty-dollar bill?
510. The clerk helped me find what I wanted.
511. What would you like to eat?
512. I’d like a bowl of tamoto soup,please.
513. The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.
514. Which would you rather have--steak or fish?
515. I want my steak well-done.
516. What kinds of vegetables do you have?
517. I’ll have mashed potatoes.
518. Would you please pass the salt?
519. They serve good food in this restaurant.
520. Are you ready for your dessert now?
521. This knife is dirty.Would you bring me a clean one,please?
522. May I check,please?
523. You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream.
524. We have vanilla,chocolate,and strawberry.
525. We invited two guests to dinner,but they didn’t come.
526. How long did the movie last?
527. The feature started at 9 o’clock and ended at 11:30.
528. They say the new film is an adventure story.
529. A group of us went out to the theater last night.
530. The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it.
531. By the time we got there,the play had already begun.
532. The usher showed us to our seats.
533. The cast of the play included a famous actor.
534. After the play was over,we all wanted to get something to eat.
535. There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.
536. The restaurant was filled,so we decided to go elsewhere.
537. My brother wants to learn how to dance.
538. We don’t go dancing very often.
539. Which would you rather do--go dancing or go to cinema?
540. I’m not accustomed to going out after dark.
541. I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper.
542. Would you like to arrange for a personal interview?
543. Your appointment will be next Thursday at 10 o’clock.
544. I can come any day except Thursday.
545. He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday.
546. She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment.
547. I’m going to call the employment agency for a job.
548. Please fill in this application form.
549. Are you looking for a permanent position?
550. I’m going to call a plumber to come this afternoon.