451. What do you plan to do tomorrow?
452. I doubt that I’ll do anything tomorrow.
453. Please excuse me for a little while. I want to do something.
454. I imagine I’ll do some work instead of going to the movies.
455. Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him?
456. There’s nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.
457. What’s your brother planning to do tomorrow?
458. He can’t decide what to do.
459. It’s difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.
460. We’re trying to plan our future.
461. That’s a good idea.
462. I’m hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.
463. Would you consider going north this summer?
464. If there’s a chance you’ll go, I’d like to go with you.
465. After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.
466. I’m anxious to know what your decision is.
467. I’m confident you’ve made the right choice.
468. I want to persuade you to change your mind.
469. Will you accept my advice?
470. What have you decided?
471. I’ve definitely decided to go to California.
472. He didn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.
473. She refuses to make up her mind.
474. I assume you’ve decided against buying a new car.
475. It took him a long time to make up his mind.
476. You can go whenever you wish.
477. We’re willing to accept your plan.
478. He knows it’s inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway.
479. According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.
480. She insists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.
481. Are you going to go any place this year?
482. If I have enough money,I’m going to take a trip abroad.
483. How are you going?Are you going by boat?
484. It’s faster to go by plane than by boat.
485. What’s the quickest way to get there?
486. Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.
487. I hope you have a good time on your trip.
488. I’m leaving tomorrow,but I haven’t packed my suitcases yet.
489. I’m going by air.I like flying.
490. My brother took a trip to Mexico.
491. It was a six-hour flight.
492. How many passengers were on the train?
493. His friend was injured in an airplane crash.
494. Would you like to go for a walk?
495. Let’s go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.
496. I’m going shopping because I need to buy some clothes.
497. If this shirt doesn’t fit,may I bring it back later?
498. What size shoes do you wear?
499. That suit looks very good on you.
500. This dress is made of silk,isn’t it?