客服热线:4000-51-51-51
Hi,Joe
新年目标还是要有的,万一实现了呢?
FMT-  Bob 2016-01-08 22:54:03 发表于  [  实用英语  ]
  928     1   

2016年了,元旦又抢了几个红包?别光乐呵抢红包了,新年心愿许了没?新年计划定了吗?不是小编打击你,目标还是要有的,万一实现了呢?小编希望你不只是在去年的5上加了一小笔变成了6,就成了2016的新年计划,虽然小编是这样做的,但是,绝对不提倡、不提倡……

 

Learn English? Finally quit smoking? Become a better cook? Go to Eiffel Tower? Whatever youve decided to achieve next year, you know all too well that youre probably going to fail, and that list of beautiful, aspirational goals is staying unfulfilled. Sorry.

下决心学好外语?下决心戒烟?让自己学会几道拿手菜?打算去看埃菲尔铁塔?当你信誓旦旦地许愿、计划时,你敢说这些不是去年或者前年的计划?那一个个心心念念的美好希望和满腔斗志的目标过了一年终究还是“目标”,无法实现。多么遗憾!

For this very reason some people forgo making any resolutions altogether, so were here to help - this year you might actually have a chance, with help from a few tricks of the mind.

正因如此,一些人干脆打消了制定目标的念头。但不用着急,本文会和大家分享几个“小窍门”,让实现目标成为可能。

British psychologist Richard Wiseman has done several surveys on willpower - in 2007 he tracked the success of 3,000 peoples New Years resolutions, only to find that a mere 12 percent of them managed to achieve what they had set out to do. He looked into what the successful people were doing differently, and, based on their experience, devised a list of tips for others who want to stop failing miserably.

英国心理学家理查德·怀斯曼做过很多关于意志力的调查。2007年,他对3000人进行了追踪调查,统计他们新年目标的实现情况,结果仅有12%的 人完成了自己之前制定的目标。他又对成功实现目标的人做了进一步调查,发现了一些与众不同的方法,最后他通过实验得出了几条建议,来帮助那些一度无法实现 目标的人。

Before we get into the list, it turns out the number one thing to stop relying on is your own willpower - thats basically the worst approach to keeping a resolution, and is the reason why so many of us never start exercising more, continue eating all that fried chicken, and still cant speak a word of French.

在学习这些“窍门”之前,你要意识到无法实现目标的“罪魁祸首”就是依赖于意志力,这可以说是最差劲的办法。想想你为什么无法坚持锻炼,无法抗拒炸鸡的诱惑,无法说出一句法语,症结就在于此吧。

What should you be doing instead? As Wiseman explained on his blog back in 2013, your goals should be small and manageable, you should document your success, tell others about your intentions, and, importantly, not beat yourself up for failing. Here’s the complete list of Wiseman’s advice:

那么,你应该怎么做呢?早在2013年怀斯曼就在博客上给出了答案:目标不必太大,要在能力范围内,而且应该记录下目标实现的过程,告诉别人你要做什么,最重要的是,不要被失败击倒。下面是怀斯曼给出的十大建议:

 

 

1) make only one resolution

尽可能只制定一个目标

changing a lot of things at once is more difficult.

一次性做太多改变是相当困难的。

2) Think about your resolutions in advance

提前想好目标

It’s so important that spend some time to reflect on them than make more goals.

花点时间好好地反复考虑比制定多个目标重要得多。

3) Don’t re-visit past failures

不要执着于之前的失败

but focus on new resolutions instead.

而要专注于当下的目标。

4) Focus on what you really want

认准真正想要的

don’t just go with what’s trendy.

不要随波逐流。

5) Break your goal into manageable

将目标细化成一个个可达到的小目标

concrete steps with specific deadlines.

在规定时间内完成相应任务。

6) Go public

开诚布公

tell your friends, family, social networks about your goals, which will increase your fear of failure and also garner support.

把目标告诉朋友,家人以及社交圈,这样会增加对失败的惧怕,同时得到他们的支持。

7) Create a checklist

列一张清单

focusing on how much better your life will be once you’ve achieved your goals.

一旦达成目标,,展现现在的生活中好的改变。

8) give yourself a small reward.

给自己一点奖励

Whenever you make progress on the steps towards your goal.

只要取得了离目标更近的进步,哪怕一点点。

9) Document your journey

记录目标实现的过程

charts, spreadsheets, journals and other means of tracking your progress will keep it concrete.

用图表,电子表格,日记等等记录下这段经历可以将目标具体化。

10) Don’t beat yourself up and quit

不要气馁

if you sometimes revert to old habits,treat it as a temporary setback.

即使时常会犯老毛病,将它看成是暂时的挫折。

Finally, good luck in 2016!

好吧,最后祝君2016年梦想成真!



FMT -  Bob 2021-03-06 22:38:47 重新编辑

评 论( 1

头像

FMT -  Bob 2016-01-09 11:12

0 回复
默认头像

我的评论

取消 发表

关于我们 企业培训 O2O代理招募 AC客户端 备案承诺公示 外教资质