Answer the questions (根据短文内容回答问题)
Chris is not a traditional explorer（探险者）- he usually works in an office for a large organization. Yet his job can sometimes be just as exciting and dangerous as being an explorer.
Chris works for MSF, an organization also known as Doctors Without Borders (无国界医生). MSF sends trained doctors all over the world to help people after a war or a disaster. Chris is a doctor from France who has travelled to many places to organize programs that help people.
At the moment, there are over 27,000 trained medical staff taking part in MSF projects and tasks. The organization received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1999. All kinds of doctors can volunteer for MSF. They need to be prepared to go almost anywhere in the world and, of course, they should expect difficult conditions. Doctors with experience in tropical （热带的） diseases are especially useful because most of MSF’s work is in Africa. When MSF accepts a doctor for a task, he h as to go for at least six months. When doctors have completed a few tasks, they might be sent on an emergency task following a disaster, such as an earthquake.
But why would a doc tor leave a comfortable life and a good salary to join MSF? According to Chris, the experience you gain is a great help in your career. Besides, just like the explorers of the past, you need to keep an open mind and learn to mix well with the people you meet. Most importantly, at the end of each task, you have made a real difference to people’s lives.
1. Does Chris work for a large organization?
2. When does MSF send trained doctors all over the world to help people?
3. How many medical staff are taking part in MSF projects and tasks?
4. What kind of doctors are greatly needed in Africa?
5. According to Chris, why is his work important to other people?
6. Why is an MSF doctor’s job exciting and dangerous?
1. Yes(, he does).
2. After a war or a disaster.
3. Over 27,000.
4. Doctors with experience in tropical diseases.
5. Because at the end of each task he has made a real difference to people’s lives. / Because his job makes a difference to people’s lives.
6. (It is exciting) because you may travel to many places and help people in need. (It is dangerous) because you may work in difficult conditions.
(Any reasonable answer is acceptable.)