According to a new survey, students safety has become a big problem. Now in some cities of China, many schools start a new lesson: self-protection. Students like this lesson because there are no exams or boring classes. And they can learn how to save lives and know how to stop danger before it really happens.
Lin Li, a teacher from Yancheng, gives young students some advice on how to deal with danger.
If you are in a traffic accident
If a car hits you , you should remember the car number. If it is a bicycle, try to call your parents before you let the rider go. This is because you dont know how seriously you are hurt.
If it is raining hard and there is lightning
Dont stay in high places and stay away from trees.
When there is a fire
Get away as fast as you can. Put wet things on your body and try to find an exit. Dont take the lift.
If someone drowning
If you cant swim, dont get into water. Cry out for help.
Remember that danger is never as far away as you think. Take care of yourself at all times !
If you are robbed.
Keep calm. If you can not cry for help or run away, give the robber your money. Try to remember what the robber looks like and tell the police later.
Best title: How to deal with 46
Danger What to do
Traffic 47 If hit by a car, you’re supposed to remember the car 48 .
If hit by a bike, call your 49 .
Raining with lightning Stay at 50 places and keep away from trees
51 Don’t take the lift and find an exit as fast as 52
Drowning If you can’t swim , just shout “ 53 !”
Robbery Keep 54
Remember the robber’s 55 and tell the police later.
56.I forgot those _____▲______ (绅士) names, but I was still grateful to them.
57. Luckily, we had a lot of support from local _____▲______(企业)
58.My father is busy on weekdays, _____▲______(特别) on Monday.
59. At last, the two thieves were _____▲_____(控制) by the police.
60.He has done much_____▲_____(调查) on teenage problems.
61.How long have they been _____▲_____(marry)? ---For two years.
62.I think Bill Gates is one of the ___▲________(wise) men in the world.
63. Learning Chinese is very popular among foreigners now. I’m sure it will be used _____▲_______
(wide) in the world.
64.All the fans screamed with______▲______(excite) when they saw their favourite singers.
65. The audience cheered happily on the film star’s ______▲______ (arrive).
66. Last year, a lot of trees ______▲_____(cut) down in my hometown.
67. I hear this novel ______▲_______(come) out soon. I can’t wait.
68. We must do everything we can ______▲______ (make) our earth cleaner and safer.
69. I couldn’t stop _____▲______(cry) when I heard this sad story.
70. I would rather _______▲_____(record) what you said than write down with a pen .